SC - A Slightly Insane Request

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 18:29:00 PST 1999

Our Kingdom Newsletter's major fund-raising tourney is coming up May 15th.
One of our many ways of Parting the Populace from their Pennies as Painlessly
as Possible is a lunch-basket auction, which usually brings in $200-$300.

Now for the slightly insane part: I'm the Event Steward, the event is also my
local Barony's anniversary tourney, the Crown has informed me that there will
be a Baronial Investiture (our daughter Barony) taking place as well and yet I
can't get over the urge to make up a lunch basket to auction off. (Hey, I'll
probably end up feeding my household anyway...)

Soooooo, my clever friends -- any ideas on what would look impressive, sound
(and eventually taste) mouth-watering, pack well, stand up to minamal
refrigeration, feed 4-8 people, and (maybe) not be a huge undertaking? Period
or close would be nice, too.

Your advice would be appreciated.

Are any other Caidan cooks on the list planning lunch baskets.

Thanks!

Renata