SC - Currents, Grease and Other Thoughts

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 15:16:20 PST 1999

Susanne.Mayer at vie.boehringer-ingelheim.com writes:

<< Most of the sources I consulted say that cassia is the cinnamon which was
 known in period.

 Katharina

Hmmmm....interesting. This is the opposite of what I have been led to believe
through my research. :-( Would it be possible to contact me privately with any
thoughts you have about what has led you to your conclusions? If I am wrong I
will not only have to revise a lot of writing but also begin the process of
changing my redactions to suit the harsh bitterness prevelent in cassia.
Pinpointing the  most accurate route to take early would help a lot since I
already have to redo my 'livre' redactions.

Thanks in advance.

Ras