SC - SCA-Cook's get-together at Gulf Wars?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Mar 2 00:17:43 PST 1999

Greetings to those who might be going to Gulf Wars,

A while back there was some discussion of holding a get-together at
the upcoming Gulf Wars. Well, Gulf Wars starts in a week and I don't
remember any details being finalized. Did I just miss it in some of
the digests I had to skip?

If I did, would someone please send me the details. If not, what
do you all want to do? I'm still offering my encampment in the
period pavilion section of the Ansteorra encampment, but if there
is a larger space available such as a class tent that would be
better. Pappa Gunthar (alias HRM Ansteorra) did mention that a
tent might be available.

Is this going to be a pot luck? What day and time?

Thanks.
   Stefan
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net