SC - Recipe contributions

James L. Matterer jlmatterer at labyrinth.net
Wed Mar 3 18:11:10 PST 1999

Hello everyone,
   I'd like to once again extend the invitation for recipe contributions
for my website. What I'm looking for is the period recipe, your
tranlation & redaction, and a bib, along with any notes or comments
you'd like to make concerning the recipe. The recipe will appear on my
site in The Historical Cookery Page, where there are already over 100
recipes sent in by other cooks.
   Please consider sharing your work! Any contributions from readers of
this list would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Huen
- --