SC - Question

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 06:03:57 PST 1999

Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu writes:

<< Can anybody tell me the periodocity of this recipe

 <<http://jeru.huji.ac.il/ef43.htm> >>

Well, there don't seem to be any hideously out-of-period ingredients (although
I can't vouch for the herbs), but in my rather brief scan of the site I didn't
see anything indicating where these recipes or any of the info came from.
That makes me a little suspicious at best.

Brangwayna Morgan