SC - Salmon Casserole (Recipe)

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Mon Mar 15 08:43:54 PST 1999

> Here's what I had for dinner tonight.
	(snip)

> The juice cooked down and blended with the seasonings and the salmon
> drippings to make a very pleasant sauce.  I spooned some of it over the
> rice.  I would be tempted next time to use more juice and thereby have
> more sauce, although the recipe does specify using just a little liquid.

	(snip)
> Comments are welcomed.
>
> Brighid

	I personally thing that since thinks went so well that you do not
want to add more juice while cooking the fish but wait until the Salmon is
done, remove him from the pan then add more juice, bring up to heat, and
serve.
	Margarite (who is now starving).