OT - Re: SC - Re: Long Pig

dy018 dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Mar 18 09:04:29 PST 1999

Wow, Ras horrified. But I'm speechless. This site scares me. Not the eating
of human flesh but the people on it. Gave me the creeps. These are the
people those people should be consuming. Removing them from the gene pool
could only be a good thing.

Stayed at the site for approx 2 mins. Enuf for me!

Micaylah
Not a future Church of Euthinasia convert <shudder>