SC - Re: Long Pig

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Fri Mar 19 00:19:26 PST 1999

>I have a similar saying but it is along the lines of
>"I really like children, but I couldn't eat a whole one"

W.C. Fields: "I like children.  If they're properly cooked."

Melisant

Jessica Tiffin  *  melisant at iafrica.com  *  jessica at beattie.uct.ac.za
users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant
Something very much like nothing anyone had seen before  came trotting down
the stairs and crossed the room.
"What is that?" the Duke asked, palely.
"I don't know what it is," said Hark, "But it's the only one there ever was."
(James Thurber, The Thirteen Clocks)