SC - Ideal vs. practical

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Mar 20 11:24:10 PST 1999

You might consider buying just enough gourd for the high table, and do squash
for the rest of the people, or make 1 dish for yourself with your own personally
bought gourd jusdt to see how it is[personal curiosity] and do it with squash
for the feast, and adjust the seasoning to come closer to the flavor of the
gourd version...
margali