SC - cheap camp cooking for pennsic

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 11:17:52 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/21/99 12:16:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<< because lime Ras, >>

Thant' 'like' Ras. :-) I want to say I am NOT a wine bore and would be happy
to share your Inglenook or Gallo anytime. The greatest modern vintner in the
world on his death bed when asked what his favorite wine was said that he had
NEVER tasted a bad wine from Inglenook. :-) Everything has it's place. :-)

I would caution others , however, to adjust any quantities of sugar called for
in the recipes they are used in because although not 'sweet' they are sweeter
than regular burgundies or chablis'  made in France. :-)

Ras