SC - cheap camp cooking for pennsic

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Wed Mar 24 20:39:01 PST 1999

well, i am perreged as is my lord [yes, phlip, with caer frig...] and he will
probably be going for the full shot, but as i just started a new job at the
beginning of february, i am not sure if i can get any vacation time at all ;-(
but if i can manage it, i will be there for mon, tue, wed, thur of war week...