SC - REC: Pig's trotters

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 20:30:34 PST 1999

Thank you my lord, now I know what to do with the mixture, since trotters of
ANY kind, but certainly PIG'S trotters were never in the running....oohhh
sorry for the pun!
Thanks for the info!
Phillipa
<< 2. 'or other cold meat'....does that mean wrap this mixture up in a slice
of
 > roast beef or chicken?

 Your call. This is basically, as conceived by Hieatt et al, the medieval
 equivalent of one of those French or German meat salads, with the meat
 possibly shredded or chunked and tossed with other chopped stuff and a
 dressing. You could eat it with cold poached chicken, on or off the
 bone, cold roast or braised veal, etc., instead of (rather than in
 addition to) the cold boiled pigs' feet.