SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1313 - Amazon.com - ot

Acanthusbk at aol.com Acanthusbk at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 18:15:50 PST 1999

Find urls for hundreds of independent booksellers at the American Bookseller's
Association home page at www.bookweb.org. University Press titles can be
purchased online at the American Assoc. of Univ. Presses web site,
www.press.uchicago.edu.

Or you can check out my new website, www.acanthus-books.com. I have a lot of
the books SCA cooks are always looking for.

Amanda
Acanthus Books
www.acanthus-books.com