SC - Re: Pennsic Slaughter

Ian Gourdon agincort at raex.com
Sat May 1 08:50:30 PDT 1999

Dear Lords and Ladies,

You helped me so well with radishes and the like for my art/sci projects, I
have yet another question.  I am entering sugar plate sculpture as well and
am working with it as I type.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
mold the sugar without it sticking to my hands?  I am using the cold mix
recipe from the Good Hus-Wives Jewell and molding it has become a thorn in
my side for which I can find no relief.  I am simply trying to create a
setting for a table:  A large plate, a small plate, a bowl, a finger bowl,
and a goblet.

Thank you for all your help.

Amanda
Lady Bebhinn