SC - Welcome

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Sun May 2 01:33:32 PDT 1999

Bear:

In a message dated 5/1/99 10:16:28 PM EST, TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< .  (Last
 > year
 > best veggie was won by a loaf of bread.)

 Vegetable?  Was it baked on site (per rules 2 and 3)?  Or was it pre-baked
 (per rule 3)?  And I'd certainly like to hear the recipe, if you ever chance
 to learn it.

It was baked in a camp oven -- a metal box about the size of a small
microwave using a gas stove - I think a Coleman camp stove -- as the heat
source I was kind of busy that day and never examined it in detail.

 I'd say you need to add a baked goods category to this competition, but I
 admit to being prejudiced. >>

As I understand it, we will this year.

As for putting you to work -- you betcha!

Margherita