SC - Sekanjabin +

Nancy Santella annaoftderturm at pathway.net
Sun May 2 15:22:40 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/30/99 11:34:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
margritt at mindspring.com writes:

<< but can take it in over the winter?>>

In the yard, they are not terribly cold tolerant.  I think I would bring them
in.

<< You mention different varieties of ginger-- are all of them edible? Do
they vary significantly in how they taste? >>

Good question!  I have only harvested the "edible ginger."  The others have
wonderful flowers with the most marvelous aromas!!!

 - Anne