SC - Brainburp....(Was: Hi there)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 3 06:22:44 PDT 1999

Nancy Santella wrote:

> I was out in the swamp picking mint for Queens Rapier, Sat., and I was
> planning how much Sekanjabin syrup to make when the thought accured to me,
> what if you did the same thing with rose petals?  Would you have a useable
> rose syrup?
>
> Anna

I guess it would depend on whether you did it with vinegar, as with
sekanjabin. I know you can buy rose syrup in most Middle Eastern
groceries, and it's probably made pretty much the same way. I guess what
I'm getting at is how much of the sekanjabin process you're talking
about applying. Are we talking about just making a syrup cooked with
rose petals, an extremely sweet rose "tea"? It _ought_ to work pretty well.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com