SC - Saffron

Michael H. Lambert mlambert at frii.com
Mon May 3 13:24:15 PDT 1999

You should always close it after you are done cooking with it, because if
you leave it open and your dining canopy blows down and it pours rain,
there is a good chance it will be very hard to light, or at least that's
what happened to me last year at pennsic, (mine is a propane stove, not a
gasoline one)  I made a cover that looks like a box with the bottom not
there, like a printer cover for an old printer for a pc.

It looks pretty nice.

I think I used Newspaper for a pattern.

	Angeline