SC - Pigs for Pennsic.

Badger bagbane at ix21.ix.netcom.com
Mon May 3 18:37:20 PDT 1999

The watched pot was the newsletter of the An Tir kingdom cooking guild.  I
don't think that it is still active.  The Feudal Gormet is a irregularly
published series of recipes (Anne Marie can answer this more fully.)

Maeve
(infrequent madrone culinary guild member
since I took over the kingdom newsletter)