SC - Sekanjabin +

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Mon May 3 19:38:09 PDT 1999

koidgath at yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au writes:

<< t is a fairly well know n fact that medieval tastes were different from
 ours, and many dishes don't fare well on the modern palate. I have cause
 to create a number of dishes that taste really foul, and I'd like them
 to be period. If anyone has ever made any meals to a period recipe that
 tasted awful, could you please send me details, or a reference.
 Thank you,

 Ale Constantine >>

Since the exact opposite of what this person says is true and much damage to
the progress we have all worked so many years to achieve in getting the
populace to except medieval food would result from such a project, why would
anyone here want to participate in this ? What are his reasons for doing this
potentially harmful project?

Ras