SC - And Speaking of Edible Flowers

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 3 19:59:26 PDT 1999

I'm confused.......why would I waste my time and my groups money creating
something no one will eat and end up in the trash??

Granted, there are some things that are different from what we are used to
and should be indulged in small quantities for learning experiences, but to
purposely create something noxious and inedible?? This sounds like a total
waste of good recipes and loss of  precious time in which I can learn a
proper technique or use of a (new to me) staple.

Andrea, Ostgardr
(who learns, explores, and experiments: but never tries to poison people
willingly)