REELLY REELLY OT Re: SC - Re:Jamaican Rub me the Wrong Way

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Mon May 3 23:55:25 PDT 1999

thhpt! codified spelling dates to the 1800s, and besides i was in a hurry and my
spelling is usually the first thing to go!~

On the brighter side, I am happily clawing my way to the top of the food chain at
work, my days off are now sun/mon insyead of wed.thur, so it is a real short shift to
having actual weekends off!. now if I could just do something about my hours...
m,argali

this means we can do a nice lunch and shop and cook on a sunday!