SC - Pigs for Pennsic.

Badger bagbane at ix19.ix.netcom.com
Tue May 4 15:51:49 PDT 1999

>>         Does anyone know if  "The Feudal Gourmet" is still  around?  It is
>> (was) the newsletter for the Madrone Culinary Guild, An Tir.
>
>If I'm not mistaken, in the current form it is called "A Watched Pot". You
>might try looking at the Stock Clerk link on the An Tir website- I think
>you can get back copies, etc. there.

Madrone Culinary Guild did 2 publications long before either, which may
be contributing to this confusion... Cure for the Bite of a Mad Dog, and
Best of the Lotte came out in 1979 and 1982 (those two I could find!).

I believe the Watched Pot came next, quarterly publication of the Kingdom
Culinary Guild (An Tir).  Started approx 15+ years ago.

The Feudal Gourmet is much more recent, occational publication of the
Madrone (Seattle) Culinary Guild.  Started approx 5-8 years ago.  This is
listed with the An Tir Stock Clerk, don't know about WP back issues.

Of course it's 2 minutes to leave for work and everything is
un-find-able.

Chimene
Adiantum (Eugene OR)