SC - BOUNCE scAccomodating Vegetarians at Period Feasts

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed May 5 08:48:55 PDT 1999

"Alderton, Philippa" wrote:

> Been very interested in the cattail discussion, although it was obvious the
> UUY hasn't seen cattails much ;-) I think it's given me another addition to
> my favorite presentation, Duck in the Reeds......
>
> Phlip

Yes, every inch of earth for a 600-mile radius of where I am sitting is
paved over with concrete and skyscrapers, all water is either bottled
spring water, seawater, or polluted, we have no known occupations other
than lawyers, drug dealers and muggers, and I have never actually seen a cat-tail.

Might I ask what it was I said that gave rise to your rather peculiar claim?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com