SC -chessboards, was feedback for menu, please!

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 11:36:04 PDT 1999

Ya know, if you were to use the wild lettuice, which ic a long tlall stalky
plant, 4' tall with long skinny leaves and bitter as sin, with all the water
changes would give you the thin stalks of a candy with the bitter gone and just
the syrup and spices taste. anybody know when they made the change from the wild
lettuice form to the sweet little things we grow now?
margali
and they are also a source of an opiate like latex sap, used for eye trouble and
sleep disorders....candy before bed perhaps?