SC - Citron and Potato

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed May 5 21:49:32 PDT 1999

Greetings all,

Re vegetarians:
In the few feasts I have done, I find a mix of:
1/3 red meat dishes
1/3 white meat dishes
1/3 vegetarian dishes

works well.  Bread and table nibblies (of mixed fruit / nuts / comfits /
cheeses) are added to this.

Re servers:
Also in Lochac, except for very large events, the kitchen staff usually
arrange food on platters and call for one person from each table to come and
collect the platter for their table.  Or we have very "simple to serve" food
and call for servers at the beginning of each course.

Meliora.