SC - Seville oranges

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat May 8 00:12:34 PDT 1999

timorra asked:
> could you add any kind of flavoring to it?
> or is it strickly a mint thing?

No, you can have other flavoring. In fact, there is a whole family of
similar beverages. I know there are a number in Master Cariadoc's
Miscellanea.

There are also a number of similar recipes in this file in my
Florilegium:
beverages-NA-msg (109K)  5/29/98    Non-alcoholic beverages.

Even if you stick with just mint, you can apparently get a number
of different flavors just by using different mints. I believe someone
on this list posted their opinions of different mint drinks that
simply used different mint types. This message is destined for the
Florilegium, but it's not there just yet.

If you don't have WWW access, I can send any of my files by email.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****