SC - Gelatins/ Carageen Pudding

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat May 8 08:36:22 PDT 1999

I have a killer roasted lamb recipe with lots of garlic, rosemary and a great
marinade/baste....
and i can bring a hand crank meat grinder for people who want to make
khefta/kibbe/small filled pastries....
margali

OK, I can understand not wanting to leave site. What would you like to cook?I'm
figuring that since we have an entire lamb, and a passle of cooks, weought to
test out as many different recipes as possible.Phlip