SC - trial by fire

LordVoldai@aol.com LordVoldai at aol.com
Sat May 8 15:41:13 PDT 1999

I am looking for some information, and I THINK I may have found it, but I
THINK the site is in Swedish, which I don't speak. Anyone willing to read it
over for me, and perhaps translate?

My interest is regarding Pierre Francois de la Varenne, who has been
mentioned as having published a 17th century cookbook- in, I hope, French.

The site is:

http://www.sr.se/p1/program/vetenskap/vinvet2.htm#anchor7

If perhaps you are not willing to translate the site, but are still willing
to help, a paragraph I might send to the webmaster in the appropriate
language, asking if my information has been translated into English and if
so, where, since I don't speak the language, would also be helpful.

Thanks,

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour