SC - Re: Ladies

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 10 05:59:04 PDT 1999

Greeting, I just found a new herbal/garden store near Bellville, Anketown and
Prairie Peddler.  I have never been to one that has 4 or five types of every
herb such as Rosemary and Bay Laurel.  Several types of thyme, etc.  They
specialize in Rare plants and herbs.  I will be glad to post more complete
directions to those interested.  The owner seems to be quite knowledgeable
about her plants.

Frederich