SC - Re: Storvik Baronial Championship Feast

Ann & Les Shelton sheltons at conterra.com
Mon May 10 17:56:14 PDT 1999

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg wrote:

> <snip>
> 10. Have the honey and other butters made ahead of time (dished up ahead of
> time is nice too)

Having *A* honey can be a great help too.  My hubby makes a great slave (oops I
mean volunteer) when I realize I need someone to run out to the store, stir
something, grab something else...... <grin>
In all seriousness, though, you need to have someone you can rely on to do
anything you need done.  Including running the feast if you can't.

Caitlin ingen ui Dalaig