SC - Re: Storvik Baronial Championship Feast

Rise Sheridan-Peters rjsp at phosphor-ink.com
Mon May 10 19:32:04 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/10/1999 9:56:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> I do think the icky crowd are
>  food bores to the extreme and have no tolerance for them at all. A simple
>  answer of 'Food' to their  question of 'What's in that?' is sufficient for
>  me.

Reminds me of when I was making my white raisin chutney for the Indian Course
in a feast. The person I let sample as I was making it said.. and I
quote.."He's putting together things that shouldn't even BE food and it's
wonderful!!"

btw, it's white raisins, chopped garlic, coconut and pepper. Go figure.

Corwyn