SC - Food Allergies

Rayne or Richard PRIDEelectric at centuryinter.net
Tue May 11 11:25:56 PDT 1999

The 2-volume version of the OED (complete with magnifying glass) is often
offered as a membership premium by Book of the Month club -- usually in
magazines like Smithsonian. I got mine that way for about $20.

Cheers!
MaggiRos

Mairghread-Rós FitzGarret of Desmond, O.L. (Caid)
secaram at mainsaver.com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge
http://ren.dm.net
NEW! The Trial of the Earl of Essex  (1601)
http://ren.dm.net/trial