SC - accommodating at feasts

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Tue May 11 19:21:36 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/11/99 12:29:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<< However...when doing smaller venues I tend to listen to the people who
 I'm cooking for. This is a courtesy to MY friends as I will pick and
 choose who I cook for in these smaller venues.

 Micaylah >>

Agreed. In fact the Ladies feast was geared toward such a group. I had 2
allergies. One for mushrroms and one for onions. I simple chose recipes which
did not contain mushrooms and recipes which used onion juice instead of
onions which the onion allergy person said they could tolerate. No changes or
substitutions were made to any of the recipes.

This has always worked well for me.

Ras