SC - Re: OOP Neat Book

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Wed May 12 18:45:04 PDT 1999

I have to agree.  Whenever I'm in the kitchen, I'm constantly reminding
people to wash their hands!!  Basic rules I learned in my mother's kitchen,
ie. terry towels for hands, non-fuzzy ones for dishes; round board for meat,
square one for everything else (before plastic) don't seem to be passed on
anymore.

I remember a feast I helped out with at a Coronet Lists.  They had geese,
killed at least 2-3 days before but not fully cleaned.  I tried to tell
someone above me that it wasn't safe to eat them but was over ruled by the
Prince (now King of *****) because it would "hurt the cook's feelings."  So
I told my fellow shire members not to eat them.  We were among the few not
to suffer the "stomach flu."

Raoghnailt Marie Béatrix de la Barbe
(Laura E. Barbee-Rygg)
rygbee at montana.com