SC - re: food allergies

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 09:34:13 PDT 1999

        Greetings hallowed Cooks,

    I have a question  -- having entered my Kingdom's A&S with Gyngerbrede,
I stated in my documentation that I found the recipe in Curye On Inglysch,
Part V: Goud Kokery  #19.  Then at the end cited the page, (#154) and a
couple other sources that helped me in the redaction.  A judge criticized
that I  had used only a secondary source.  What would be the primary source?

        Also the commentator asked what I had used for long pepper  --I used
long pepper,  but did not expand on the spices I used in the recipe.  Where
could I find info about long pepper and saunders?

    Okay I roped you in with  *A* question,  but this is the last one: does
that  "Spice Guy" carry these two spices??

    Thankyousoverymuchforyourkindattention.I'lltakeabreathnow

        Caointiarn