SC - RE - OLE Online trouble - OOP

snowfire@mail.snet.net snowfire at mail.snet.net
Thu May 13 18:13:15 PDT 1999

I will have to find a German Speaking Person to hear how it sounds.  Perhaps
I can use my translator program.  HMMMM, A Robot sounding Cook with live
steel at clean up time.  It has possibilities.

"Wir schneiden, wir wu:rfeln, wir fricassieren, aber abwashen tun wir
nicht!"

I would love to come to an outlands event.  Your out west beyond the Great
Mississippi, somewhere over the sceptic tank, where the dear and the daisies
are Free.  Where never shall hear you'll hear a non period remark.

Frederich