SC - Documentation Question: Completely OT.

Russell Gilman-Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Fri May 14 07:30:18 PDT 1999

Lord Ras wrote:
"But I do have a recipe fro Bull's Penis somewhere in my
morass of recipes. :-)"

With Lord Ras' permission I could also point to a recipe for Ram testicles
if anyone is interested. (This is my translation of the recipe in Ein New
Kochbuch  - Rumpolt)  I sent it to Lord Ras who (last I knew)  was working
on the redaction and trying to make the peppersauce into something worthy
of serving a King.

Gwen-Cat
Caerthe