SC - unsubscribe

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri May 14 20:30:40 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/14/99 4:46:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Mordonna22 at AOL.COM writes:

<< I often cook period recipes in a modern setting, as well,>>

As do I.

<< but your first post
 suggested that none of us had ever tried to use period methods.  >>

My first post suggested nothing of the sort, but if you choose to look at it
that way, you are certainly welcome to.

<<Your
 condemnation of Ras's statements was as big a blanket statement as his. >>

Well, I will take my opinion that people should be polite, respectful and
courteous (particularly to folks who are new), and go elsewhere.  I wouldn't
want to impose here any further.

Lady Giuglia