SC - Re; Cooks list

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon May 17 21:27:03 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/17/99 2:43:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, grasse at mscd.edu
writes:

<< I was hoping you would not mind if I web my transcription of the original,
 and my translation , so that others may access the reference as well.  >>

Not at all! That would be great. The more the merrier as they say. Between
Cindy's Take a Thousand Eggs, The Medieval Cookbook, Pleyn Delight (2nd
Edition), His Grace's Collection and all the other wonderful sources of
recipes including my own redactions (which I may have a publisher
for...finally!!!), we may finally be able to stifle the  "there are no  good
period recipes syndrome" in some of the less in the know SCA folks. Many
hands make for light work as they say. ;-)

Ras ( who misses our Rumpolting sessions a lot. :-(  )