SC - "period" cookery, non period food, cooking as service

David & Sue Carter drcarter at bigpond.com
Tue May 18 06:45:52 PDT 1999

Umm....Gee.....Well,.........................
should I mention that we, in this part of AEthelmearc, have our own
 *USER FRIENDLY*  cooking data base!?     (Calling Lord Ras.....   My lord,
You're needed!)
Diving for the rock....
Phillipa
<<
 Phlip said:

 >How else would you describe such a comprehensive cooking data base?

 ummmm......dare I?  Nah, better not.

 YABBA DABBA DOO!!, Puck >>