SC - Adamantius user friendly-OOT-OOP

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue May 18 08:20:01 PDT 1999

Hello,
just finished making 450 + raviolis for feast.  I overestimated the amount of
cheese needed.  I am looking for a period usage for these ingredients.
Perhaps some sort of dessert.  Mix the two with honey and add fresh fruit on
top.  Am know just starting to look through my cookbooks.

The feast includes,
bread, cheese, marinated veggies.

Lombard chicken with mustard sauce on side.
 PS can I have that mustard sauce posted again.

stuffed grape leaves, raviolis, and Turkish meat balls

Apple/orange tarts for populace with meringues in the shape of iron maidens
with strawberries cherries within for head tables.

If budget allows, I will add a pea pottage and an onion leak dish.

Thanks a lot.

Frederich