SC - Antibacterials

RoseThstle@aol.com RoseThstle at aol.com
Tue May 18 15:23:54 PDT 1999

Ok Y'all I need help!
This weekend there are two events coming up. One Saturday and one on Sunday.
Both Events have a potluck at the end of the day. What I need is suggestions
for potluck dishes that  won't require re-heating  and  can either sit out
safely , or sit in a cooler all day. And they must be able to be made ahead
(Friday night)
For Saturday they want a dish to feed 6 no specifications on what it should
be..  (another question, is this per person? per couple? I was thinking it
made sense to make 2 dishes, one for my husband and I to bring and one for
our roommate to bring or should I be making 3 dishes one for each of us to
bring?) For Sunday it's assigned according to  SCA First name, and with all
our SCA first  names We have been Assigned to bring one main dish, and two
desserts/fruit/cheese. My roommate wants me to make and bring Baklava - any
one know if it is period? I have had some luck with Chawettys the little
pork pies in Take a thousand eggs,  but I'm afraid what being left out or
being refrigerated would do to them.
I'm looking for any and all answers.
Zoe the spice trader
(not going to hide under the rock, instead going to sit in one of the back
pews in the cathedral reading The English Huswife)