stuffed grape leaves (was Re: SC - rocotti and cottagecheaseleftovers?

LordVoldai@aol.com LordVoldai at aol.com
Tue May 18 20:47:23 PDT 1999

my recomendation for this is to check out the two fat ladies.  alot of their
stuff is very british tho not all of it so historical but they do make great
food.  they have 3 cookbooks out now:  Cooking with the Two Fat Ladies, The
Two Fat Ladies Ride Again, and The Two Fat Ladies; Full Throtle.  let me know
if you find any thing truly spectacular.

voldai