SC -

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 07:10:23 PDT 1999

Mistress Christianna said:

I have been asked by a lady in our Barony about medieval German food.
She is getting married in October, and they are doing it up 15th Cent.
German.  She is having it catered, and needs to be able to provide
recipies to a (hopefully) willing caterer, yet to be found.
	Is there a reasonably reliable secondary, translated to English,
with
redacted recipies - source that might be in print or available through
the library?
<snip>
	Any help would be appreciated,
	Mistress Christianna

GERMAN SPECIALTIES; A Culinary Journey
Christine Metzger, Editor
Covers the history of German cuisine in text and thousands of
illustrations including the evolution of the art of cooking, and the
origin, variety, production., and consumption of foods. Includes many
recipes for complete meals. 1997: 680 pages, ca. 3,000 illustrations.

Regards, Puck