SC - A midsummer nights feast(OOP- slightly)

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Wed May 19 11:43:21 PDT 1999

>A friend and I went shopping in the Strip District, today. snip report of
>enviable day<
>Regards,
>
>Allison
>allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
>Kingdom of Aethelmearc

I knew I wanted Tony to get that job in Pittsburgh!

The NC State Farmers market at Raleigh has gone the way of your fish market.
  They've seperated the real wholesale market from this sort of pseudo
market where vendors bought produce from the trucks and will sell it to you
at the grocery price.  Some of the vendors are small, local farmers and will
also have some locally grown stuff, but again, at the grocery store price.
The sellers will obtain large quanitities for you at a lower price, but you
have to call in advance and place an order and you don't get to choose what
you want, you take what they have.  I wanted to find out before my feast how
to get whatever permissions to go into the other area, but didn't get to it.

Bonne