SC - Food expiration dates

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed May 19 21:32:47 PDT 1999

>so what to do..
>
>use a little common sense..

	We are going to a mixture of Dr. Bronner's Peppermint and Eucalyptus
soaps, with tea tree oil added, then the whole mixture diluted with some
water.  Between the eucalyptus (which kills dust mites, among other
things) and the tea tree oil, I think we can cover most (some?) beasties.
 I have been using Softsoap Antibacterial soap for years, and have been
told to get away from it for my everyday soap anyway, so this is just the
impetus I needed.
	Christianna