SC - Check out The Food Timeline

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri May 21 19:14:49 PDT 1999

Mordonna DuBois of SunDragon bids WELCOME to Lord Erich of Tir Ysgithr!
Welcome to the list.  It is always good to see a name I recognize join the
list.
Will you be at Highlands in two weeks?  Come by anytime and we can do some
serious cooking talk.  I might even have a drop or two to share.  And if you
come at mealtime, I shall have food aplenty.
Look for the device of the Manticore.  If His Excellency Viscount Don Maestro
Christopher Ruben Montolla is onsite, we shall be camping with him.

Mordonna