SC - OT - STIRBRIDGE VILLAGE COOKBOOK - LONG

Maureen Martin mlmartin at freewwweb.com
Sun May 23 08:39:54 PDT 1999

Look, Ras,

I know you can't take any affectionate teasing, so I leave you out of it.
After all, it is quite obvious that you have no sense of humor or fun. But
when I am affectionately teasing another friend, you don't need your nose in
it. If Puck feels/felt I was being rude to him, he has a keyboard and the
ability to tell me so, as I have the ability to apologize if he were to feel
hurt. IT IS STILL NOT YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!

If you felt you had to say something to me, you could have posted me
privately.

If you can't take a joke, take a Quaalude!!!!!

"Nuff said.

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour