SC - turkish food in the North

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon May 24 12:16:12 PDT 1999

As far as the Links you're looking for, may I suggest that you look into the
Traders, the Khazars, who maintained the Silk Road from just outside
Byzantium, all the way through the Eastern Russias, into Sweden. IIRC, this
started about the beginning of the Khazar kingdom, 700 CE, and continued
through their Jewish conversion, until their dissolution, about 1400 CE.
Since the Khazars were a Turkic nomadic people, reknowned as excellent
equestrian light archers about the Fall of Rome, became Traders with their
own Kingdom as a buffer for Byzantium, and pretty much controlled the Silk
Road into Northern Europe and Russia until their dissolution and defeat
about 1400, I think this might be the link you want.

I was looking for the links I had before The Great Computer Crash, and could
only find those relating to the Jewish/Khazar Conspiracy to Destroy the
World, I quit, but I'll be looking again soon.

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig